PythonCard mailing list

Ron Stephens rdsteph at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 20 20:43:26 EDT 2001

I wonder if there is a way to contact the person who "owns" the existing
SourceForge project called "PythonCard" and discussing with her/him
whether she would consider opening up that project to a wider scope. There
is no information on who the owner is that I know how to find, just an
"empty" project. But it is such a cool name......