[pygtk] HTML Widget

Rob Brown-Bayliss rob at ZOOstation.cc
Thu Jun 7 22:31:20 EDT 2001

> Did you get a new version of pygme or recompile the existing copy of pygme
> when upgrading mozilla?  The mozilla embedding API is not stable, and
> changes occasionally (the binary API breaks more often than source API).

Yeah, I tried recompiling.  The soucre for pygme (in the gnome cvs) has
not changed since october though.

The best I can get is a grey window in the component.  The output in the
shell suggests it is working, but not displaying...

> > Is ther a binding for gtkhtml?
>
> There is a gtkhtml binding included with gnome-python.  It is not built by
> default though.  Pass the --enable-gtkhtml switch to configure to build
> it.

Is there any reason for not building by default?  for example stability?

Thanks

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss