module for A/D-converter?

Jon Nicoll jkn at nicorp.f9.co.uk
Fri Jun 29 09:16:00 EDT 2001

Hi Arend
    You will need to write an 'extension module' (in C) to the do the
basic I/O to your A/D converter card. After that you can write the
rest in Python.

I have written code to do something similar, to access the LPT port on
a PC. The mechanism depends on what Operating system you're using. My
code is written to run under W95 and Linux. It will probably work on
W98 as well, but not (yet) on NT. If you have a small amount of skill
in C you could easily change it for your card.

If you're interested, drop me an email.

	Regards
	Jon Nicoll