Win32 Installer on 2.1?

Matt Butler foo at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jun 7 16:59:54 EDT 2001

Ben-

Benjamin Schollnick <junkster at rochester.rr.com> wrote in message news:<junkster-
> I haven't been following the conference too well lately, was there a
> specific problem you are having with Installer under v2.1?

Thanks for your response, I have actually not had a problem yet with
2.1, it's just that the readme omits 2.1 from the list of
configurations on which Installer has been tested.

I was trying to avoid the pain of upgrading only to have to revert
back to 2.0 if it's horked.  It seemed like a "gimme" that somebody
who already had 2.1 would have tried it by now.  I thought I'd get
like ten responses of the "Yea, Works great.  No, Definitely horked."
variety and that would be that.

Instead, I will just have to take the pain myself and report back here
I guess...