PythonCard mailing list

Mats Wichmann xyzmats at laplaza.org
Wed Jun 20 15:15:53 EDT 2001

On Wed, 20 Jun 2001 08:55:13 -0700, "Kevin Altis"
<altis at semi-retired.com> wrote:

>My apologies, I forgot that Yahoo Groups (eGroups) apparently
>requires registration even to just read messages. At least one person
>has already brought this up here on comp.lang.python.
>
>If anyone has a suggestion for a forum where we can discuss, either
>your own listserv or a free listserv service where we can make
>individual messages and/or the archives available I would like to
>make the switch now rather than later.

You could just go ahead and make a SourceForge project for this.  That
gets you the ability to provide mailing lists, and saves you the
migration tasks should you decide to start coding.

Bonus:  the mailing list manager there is Mailman, a Python Project.
That means Barry will fix anything that goes wrong :-) (ahem)

Mats Wichmann

(Anti-spam stuff: to reply remove the "xyz" from the
address xyzmats at laplaza.org. Not that it helps much...)