Not enough Python library development [was PEP scepticism]

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Fri Jun 29 21:10:43 EDT 2001

Paul,

This is very cool!  Thanks.

What are the criteria for including a group in here?  How often are they
updated?

In particular, it looks like you've got most of the Python, Zope and
ActiveState groups, but I note several MIAs, eg: pybsddb, ZODB, wxPython,
etc.  I see you've even got the newly created PythonCard group in there.

Google-search-without-the-dash-monty-with-the-mailling-lists-ly y'rs

--

Emile van Sebille
emile at fenx.com

---------