Emacs python-mode in execute-buffer?

gb at cs.unc.edu gb at cs.unc.edu
Tue Jun 12 10:15:02 EDT 2001

This is on Win2k running Emacs 20.7.1 and python-mode 3.105.

When I execute my python program with Cc-Cc it works fine but if I try
to execute it asynchronously with Cu-Cc-Cc I get

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "c:/tmp/python-14087TM", line 19, in ?
    import config
ImportError: No module named config

I'm thinking the difference must be that with synchronous execution
the python process is running in the current directory but with
asynchronous execution it is running in the c:/tmp directory.

Is this a bug? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks gb