Rejected Message

Roman Suzi rnd at onego.ru
Tue Jun 12 10:17:25 EDT 2001

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, Joal Heagney wrote:

>*laughs* I get the feeling that this was an automated reject. I had to
>use the find button on netscape to locate the word(s)/phrase(s). Do I
>get a prize?
>Shame on you Mark, you're one thoughtless signature among hundreds is
>giving comp.lang.python a REALLY bad reputation.
>
>Administrator at crescere.co.uk wrote:
>>
>> The attached mail message has been rejected for the following reason:

I was about to anounce my new program: ShIt
(the executable is called shit)
- its a Python progie which generates shell script.
But now I have a second thought about it...

;-)

OK. I am joking. (Though I really had similar program which
I renamed to "doit")

Once our university decided to have no sex in URLs.
Java suffered as a result:

.../classexample/...
was visible no more ;-)

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
_/ Russia _/ Karelia _/ Petrozavodsk _/ rnd at onego.ru _/
_/ Tuesday, June 12, 2001 _/ Powered by Linux RedHat 6.2 _/