Standalone .exe's using installer/builder question

Gaz thecalm at NOSPAM.btinternet.com
Mon Jun 25 07:40:06 EDT 2001

Im still having trouble getting standalone
(http://www.mcmillan-inc.com/builder.html) to work on WinME, this is my
autoexec.bat file:-

SET PATH=C:\WINDOWS;C:\Windows\System;C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND
SET windir=C:\WINDOWS
SET winbootdir=C:\WINDOWS
SET COMSPEC=C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND.COM
SET PROMPT=$p$g
SET TEMP=C:\WINDOWS\TEMP
SET TMP=C:\WINDOWS\TEMP

This is the command line i'm using (i just unzipped it to the desktop to
play with it, is this ok?):

python C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\temp\Standalone.py test.py -tk -runw -win32

This is the console grab, for your info:

> "C:\PROGRAM FILES\PYTHON\PYTHON.EXE" C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\temp\Builder.py
test.cfg C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\temp\projects\buildtk.cfg
W: exec statement detected at line 281 of imputil
W: No module named dos
W: No module named mac
W: No module named nt.stat
W: No module named os2
W: No module named posix
W: Cannot determine your Windows or System directories
W: Please add them to you PATH if .dlls are not found
W: exec statement detected at line 1531 of Tkinter
W: exec statement detected at line 49 of os
W: exec statement detected at line 102 of os
W: eval hack detected at line 325 of os
W: No module named strop.lowercase
W: No module named strop.maketrans
W: No module named strop.uppercase
W: No module named strop.whitespace
W: No module named ce
W: No module named win32api
W: No module named pwd
W: No module named MACFS
W: No module named macfs
W: No module named MacOS

any ideas why this isn't working? im thinking that when i first run
'SetupTK.py' its not finding certain .dlls or something? 'cos i get more or
less the same 'No module found' in the console when i run it! suggestions
would be greatly apprieciated!   :)

gaz.

news:90C7AD776gmcmhypernetcom at 199.171.54.155...