best language for 3D manipulation over web ?

goose spam_kill.guse at hobbiton.org
Tue Jun 5 09:43:19 EDT 2001

Attila Feher <Attila.Feher at lmf.ericsson.se> merely scratched his head and went:
<snipped...>
> I'd like to see you to make a full featured GUI which runs on Windows
> (all the 5+1 versions in use plus CEs) _and_ all Unices with all Window
> Managers with no incompatibilities (clipboard etc.).  They are simply

this can be done as long as cross-platform means that actuall PC's will
be used, if u tell me make my sw run on ce, then u might as well ask me to run
it on toasters ...

tcl/tk, i have found, works quite well on all the PC's i have had occasion
to use (not including the palm devices, ce, and various personal organisers -
those are not PC's) - will not work on win3.1, though, as someone has yet
to port it (correct me if i am wrong)

regards,

--
goose