win32ras on win98?

Tim H thamza.nospam at flash.net
Tue Jun 26 01:29:12 EDT 2001

A little preemptive replying here.  Yes I searched google and there are
several recent threads on this but they all die out with the suggestion to
use a utility like rasdial95, or the NT util rasdial.  That's been in my
C:\bin for years and works fine.  By the way another neat program like this
is DOS Dial (ddial.exe) which has a little more functionality and can be
scripted a little bit.  I'm not affiliated, etc.  I'm sure there are others.

But anyway does the win32ras module work on win9x for anybody?

Tim H