best language for 3D manipulation over web ?

Polterguy idi.amin at NOFUCKINGSPAMORILLSUEYOURASSfrisurf.no
Sat Jun 2 16:31:50 EDT 2001

[...snip...]
I agree totally, but fact is 99.99999% of the commersial world uses win32.
So why go through the extra trouble adding cross OS programming when it's
going to increase the cost of releasing a product with a factor of 50?!?

All game companies founded on cross OS releases have either gone broke or
are soon to become so!
How much I may hate Bill Gates and that stupid CEO of him who doesn't even
know what HAL means, there's still the facts.
If you want to be successfule and reach 99.9999% of the world use technology
built on win32, DirectX, C++, hell fucking ay, if you can get away with it
use VB!!. Use OBJECT tags in your HTML, use ASP (especially the new ASPX and
the webforms i find XTREMELY interresting...).

This is my opinion and I realize this will probably become my own social
suicide, but fact is that every successfule software dealer don't give a
shit about anything but windows...

...all though it's really sad, and I wish the world was different...