pySOL

Paul Moore gustav at morpheus.demon.co.uk
Sat Jul 7 18:36:04 EDT 2001

On Sat, 7 Jul 2001 20:27:27 +1000, "RoadRunner_au" <ToMuchSpam at ToHaveValid.com>
wrote:

>I am trying to get this game (pySOL) to run in windows 98, but as soon as the
>windows comes up with the game it crashes with the following error.
[...]
>    self.tk.call(('image', 'create', imgtype, name,) + options)
>TclError: unknown option "-dither"

I get this too. I've been totally unsuccessful in contacting the author (not
least, I suspect, because he only accepts PGP-encrypted mail, and while I careed
enough to install and use PGP for the mail, I can't be at all sure I used it
correctly :-() but I would like a solution.

It looks like the code is using an unsupported TCL option - does this imply tat
I need a later version of TCL? But I'm using the latest version (8.3.3)...

Help...
Paul.