Python for air traffic control?

Peter Milliken peter.milliken at gtech.com
Tue Jul 3 22:28:43 EDT 2001

No, you misunderstood the context of my reply :-). I wouldn't put myself in
the position of having to choose between C/C++ and Python, I believe there
are better language choices for the application being discussed. Therefore,
to be stuck in the proposed situation would not "realistic", I would quit
before I had to write an ATC in either language. :-)

Peter

news:9htril$5ml$1 at panix6.panix.com...

http://www.rahul.net/aahz/