Python for air traffic control?

Aahz Maruch aahz at panix.com
Tue Jul 3 21:29:57 EDT 2001

[BTW, would you please attribute the quotes.  It makes conversation
difficult if we can't keep track of who said what.]

In article <9htjhb$ck4 at news1.gtech.com>,
Peter Milliken <peter.milliken at gtech.com> wrote:
>>>Aahz:

>Sorry, won't answer because it is not a realistic situation i.e. the choice
>wouldn't be between C/C++ and Python :-).

We already have the information that applications in this domain are
written in C/C++, so your claim that it's an unrealistic situation
strikes me as specious at best.

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                 http://www.rahul.net/aahz/

"I'm not tense, i'm just terribly, terribly alert"  --unknown