OO misconceptions

Tim Hammerquist tim at vegeta.ath.cx
Mon Jul 16 16:30:04 EDT 2001

Me parece que Paul Prescod <paulp at ActiveState.com> dijo:

I apologize to Mr. Prescod and any others I may have offended in this
thread.  I especially apologize for taking Mr. Prescod's employer's
actions out on the employee; I know better than that. =)

My only regret is that so many people in this NG are so violently
anti-Perl.  I always thought that if someone as cynical, stubborn, and
arrogant as I am can love both languages, anybody could.  There's always
a matter of choosing the right tool for the job, but this is reality and
no one language can be the "right" tool for _all_ jobs, regardless of
how much I love Python.

My apologies to the group at large.
Tim Hammerquist

--
Programmers are achievement oriented; give them an impossible task,
and they'll do their best to give you what they think you would have