Hi, I'm available for work

Kragen Sitaker kragen at dnaco.net
Thu Jul 19 15:52:12 EDT 2001

Some of the regular readers of this group know me from my previous
postings here; you can find them at

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=kragen+python&meta=site%3Dgroups

I'm looking for work; I'd love to have the chance to program
professionally in Python, although language is not the most important
consideration; I've programmed in lots of different languages, and the
people I work with and the work I'm doing are much more important.

My resume is at http://pobox.com/~kragen/resume.html.
--
<kragen at pobox.com>       Kragen Sitaker     <http://www.pobox.com/~kragen/>
Perilous to all of us are the devices of an art deeper than we possess