Distributing a Python app

Jay Parlar jparlar at home.com
Thu Jul 19 15:56:07 EDT 2001

I'm just wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to the best way to distribute an application written in Python, intended for
people who don't have Python installed on their machines? Even possibly a commercial distrubtion program, if it's the best. I've
been playing around with py2exe, with not much success (although that's a topic for a different day). Assuming I do get py2exe
working properly, how would everyone suggest we distribute our application? (By the way, this application is for Windows
machines).

Jay Parlar
Software Engineering III
McMaster University