Python for Commercial Games?

Pete Shinners shredwheat at mediaone.net
Tue Jul 3 12:30:06 EDT 2001

"Patrick Bothe" <Patrick.Bothe at ePost.de> wrote
> I do not know how much of "Severance - Blade of Darkness -"
> is written in Python, but I think this game is a good
> argument against your statement.

yeah, i'd like to know too. i haven't played the game
or looked into it much. one thing that caught my fancy
is that the game "mods" available for download are
100% python code (along with some occasional images
and models). very cool, and the mods can do things like
alter the savegame ui, changing many aspects of the game.