Informix IDS2000 and Zope/Python/Perl/PHP on Linux

Matjaz Ostroversnik matjaz.ostroversnik at zrs-tk.si
Thu Jul 26 09:46:19 EDT 2001

Hi Thomas

We are using RH 6.2, IIF 2000, apache and PHP 4.0.4 pl1 for our HCV RNA
application.
It works fine for one year. We bounce the database twice in this time.
There are some problems with apache, php, ifx combination, beacuse from time
to time we can observe a rather big list of db sessions, but restarting of
apache
solved the problem.
We are even using php (command line mode) for communication with laboratory
engines.
We are using the same combination for some number of less important
applications and we do not have any complaints.

news:3B600F47.2F59C1FC at gdp-group.com...