Case insensitivity

Sheila King sheila at spamcop.net
Sat Jul 21 14:47:38 EDT 2001

On Sat, 21 Jul 2001 14:29:13 GMT, Guido van Rossum <guido at python.org>
wrote in comp.lang.python in article
<cphew6fjao.fsf at cj20424-a.reston1.va.home.com>:

:Sheila King <sheila at spamcop.net> writes:
:
:> In an attempt to address the "why" of this problem, I have posted the
:> following article to two mailing lists to which I belong, for AP
:> Computer Science teachers:
:
:Thanks, Sheila!  Finally someone who *does* something about this
:rather than repeating old arguments... :-)  Looking forward to the

So far, there have been about 8 responses. I think I need to allow a
week or two, especially since it is summer--many teachers on vacation
and not checking e-mail regularly--before it is worth sharing the
results. Especially, the one mailing list is moderated, and sometimes it
takes several days for the moderator to approve and post articles. Heck,
there's no rush here, right? Maybe I should just wait until mid- to
late-August. (The mailing lists have about 450 and 1900 members
respectively. Don't know what sort of return I will get.)

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/