Startup question

G. Willoughby thecalm at NOSPAM.btinternet.com
Tue Jul 17 18:48:06 EDT 2001

try these links:

http://starship.python.net/crew/theller/py2exe/
or
http://www.mcmillan-inc.com/install1.html

I haven't got them to work yet, i'll have to buckle down and sort it out,
when i get time  :)   mail me if you have any success, i would like to see
working examples. (fyi, i'm using WinME and activestates python 2.1)

Gary.

news:3B4E4A69.4040100 at yahoo.com...