PythonCOM and Office. Arrgh!

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Tue Jul 10 22:02:34 EDT 2001

On that machine I've got build 135 installed.

I'm not sure if this is it, but Password does appear in the file created by
makepy.py.  Have you run that?  I renamed my copies here and it didn't give
me an error afterwards, so it probably won't help you at all.

Other than that, I don't know what else may be going on.

--

Emile van Sebille
emile at fenx.com

---------