PythonCOM and Office. Arrgh!

Matthew matthewm at ihug.co.nz
Tue Jul 10 21:51:23 EDT 2001

So, definitely looks like a config issue of some kind. Just out of
interest, what build of win32all are you running with 1.5.2? As Bill
rightly noted from my original post , passing keyword args does
absolutely nothing under my combos of win/python/win32all - no error,
nor 'effect'. I'm begining to wonder whether Office97 PythonCOM stuff
only works with similar vintage win32all builds. Will check it out and
report back. any other ideas? regards, matthew.