Case insensitivity

Carel Fellinger cfelling at iae.nl
Thu Jul 26 20:39:58 EDT 2001

Sheila King <sheila at spamcop.net> wrote:
> I'm not saying that it never happened. I'm saying, if it did, I don't
> remember it. (In other words, it was so easily dealt with--if at
> all--that it was not noteworthy.) Also, *if* it did occur (which to my
> recollection it did not), it was easily dealt with.

> Anyhow, I'm conducting a survey of computer science teachers. I hope I
> will get a good 30 to 50 responses? In a few weeks I will post the
> results.

Probably to late by now, but could you include in that survey queries
to find out if finding the proper spelling for library goodies is a
frequent problem.  IIRC that was what was likely/possibly the
underlying problem the Alice project stumbled accross and labeled
case-sensitivity-problem.
--
groetjes, carel