How popular is Python, anyway? (was: Long Live Python!)

phil hunt philh at comuno.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Jul 11 21:25:13 EDT 2001

On 11 Jul 2001 21:20:02 GMT, Gergo Barany <gergo.barany at gmx.net> wrote:
>phil hunt <philh at comuno.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>> [snip flamebait crap]
>
>If anyone is going to to respond to this thread, *please* take
>comp.lang.c out of the Newsgroups: list. We don't do advocacy here.
>Followups set.

My post was an entirely objective statistical summary, and contained
no subjective or opinion-based data at all.

If you think that facts are "crap" and hard statistical analysis
is "flamebait" then all I can say is that it is up to others to
decide, on the basis of your posts, how "crappy" you are.

--
## Philip Hunt ## philh at comuno.freeserve.co.uk ##