importing modules

Tim Peters tim.one at home.com
Wed Jul 25 18:01:44 EDT 2001

[Duilio Foschi]
> http://www.hvision.nl/~ivnowa/newsite/Python/Python-DX/python-dx.html
>
> "Hans Nowak's Python-DX is a version of Python for 32-bit DOS.
> Python-DX is equivalent to Python 1.5.2, but Hans no longer maintains
> it, so it's doubtful that Python 1.6 will be supported. "
>
> what shoud I do ?

If I were you, I'd ask Hans -- it's his package.  Did you read his FAQ?
Specificially

    6. Python runs, but I get error messages/cannot find library files?

at

<http://www.hvision.nl/~ivnowa/newsite/Python/Python-DX/
Python-DX_FAQ/python-dx_faq.html>

> Or - put it in a different way - which is fully working version for
> Dos I should download ?

Sorry, I don't know of any actively maintained Python for DOS.  Python runs
on all flavors of Windows, but official support for DOS was dropped some
time ago due to utter lack of user interest and user volunteers.  Anyone
else know of one?