importing modules

Hans Nowak hnowak at cuci.nl
Sun Jul 29 16:46:07 EDT 2001

On 25 Jul 01, at 21:29, Duilio Foschi wrote:

> >Where did you get this from?
>
> http://www.hvision.nl/~ivnowa/newsite/Python/Python-DX/python-dx.html
>
> "Hans Nowak's Python-DX is a version of Python for 32-bit DOS.
> Python-DX is equivalent to Python 1.5.2, but Hans no longer maintains it,
> so it's doubtful that Python 1.6 will be supported. "
>
> what shoud I do ?
>
> Or - put it in a different way - which is fully working version for
> Dos I should download ?

Sorry, I didn't see this earlier... there are simply too many messages in the
newsgroup for me to keep up with everything. :(

I didn't realize my site, or what's left of it, was still online... people at
Home Vision moved things around, forgot to copy some files in the process, and
the result looks horrible.

Anyway, it's true that I don't maintain Python-DX anymore, but I do have an
executable of 2.0. I built it just for kicks, so there's no guarantees really,
and you'll need to download the official 2.0 source which contains the
standard library. I can send this executable to you if you want to. If more
people are interested, I might consider putting a new page online with
downloads and some info.

Regards,

--Hans Nowak (zephyrfalcon at hvision.nl)
You call me a masterless man. You are wrong. I am my own master.
May some hornox duel your Beatles records!