Python for air traffic control?

Thomas Wouters thomas at xs4all.net
Tue Jul 3 05:51:54 EDT 2001

On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 02:02:54AM -0400, William Park wrote:

> On your original post, you came across as a high-schooler with homework.
> Now, it's becoming clear... a propaganda by fucking trolls.

[ snip rant ]

> So, go way.

You know, this is really the first time I even considered the benifits of a
moderated c.l.py. And all because of one person... that scares me. I'd have
thought the cynical old bastard in me would have given up its hope and
belief in humanity by now.

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at xs4all.net>