ANNOUNCE: ChemRound.py v0.1

Travis Whitton travis at grub.atlantic.net
Thu Jul 5 04:11:35 EDT 2001

ChemRound.py is a small python class that performs .5 based rounding on
whatever numbers you pass into it. It is free of the performance
bottlenecks imposed by regexps and tries to do as much of it's
calculations as possible mathematically. I wrote it because I couldn't
find any pre-existing implementations of it's functionality; however, I'm
not a math expert or a python expert for that matter, so I would like to
ask any of you with the time/inclination to do a peer review and respond
to me at whitton at atlantic.net. The URL for download is:

http://grub.atlantic.net/ChemRound

Thanks,
Travis Whitton <whitton at atlantic.net>