. Python 2.1 function attributes

Moshe Zadka moshez at zadka.site.co.il
Tue Jan 30 02:24:12 EST 2001

On Mon, 29 Jan 2001 16:43:13 +0100, "Alex Martelli" <aleaxit at yahoo.com> wrote:

> It _does_ interestingly contradict Guido's posts at the time,
> requesting _arguments_ (NOT "experiences") -- which, to me and I
> guess to other respondents, implied that the requested arguments
> *would* have a bit to do with something; I'm less surprised, now
> that I hear this, that said arguments mattered not a whit.

Alex, your hatred for print>> has caused you to rewrite history<wink>.
Guido asked for "arguments, not votes". Experience with using a feature
certainly counts as an argument -- experience with not using it does not,
however. Life is horribly asymmetric <0.7 wink>

--
Moshe Zadka <sig at zadka.site.co.il>
This is a signature anti-virus.