Question about IDLE

one61803 at my-deja.com one61803 at my-deja.com
Sat Jan 6 01:18:11 EST 2001

Yes, I've tried setting idle.font, idle.fontFamily, idle.fontList, etc. Also,
I've looked through the source code for all occurences of the word "font" and
have not identified any sections that actually specify a font for idle (other
than the one for windows).

Robert

In article <H%w56.180$Zf.836 at newsfeed.slurp.net>,
  "bowman" <bowman at montana.com> wrote:

> <one61803 at my-deja.com> wrote in message news:9364b7$qse$1 at nnrp1.deja.com...
> >
> > I've been trying out the IDLE IDE for python and the fonts it uses are
> > extremely ugly.
> > Does anyone else have this problem? If so, how were you able to solve it?
>
> i'm not running Linux at the moment, so can't check it, but have you tried
> setting the font or
> fontList in an app-defaults file or in .Xdefaults?

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/