Question about IDLE

Boudewijn Rempt boud at rempt.xs4all.nl
Sat Jan 6 04:50:44 EST 2001

one61803 at my-deja.com wrote:
> Yes, I've tried setting idle.font, idle.fontFamily, idle.fontList, etc. Also,
> I've looked through the source code for all occurences of the word "font" and
> have not identified any sections that actually specify a font for idle (other
> than the one for windows).

For the Idle that comes with Python 2.0, there's a text file in the
source directory, config-unix.txt that you can change. You can also
edit a .idle file in your home directory (though why that shouldn't
be called .idlerc like the rest of them I don't know). Look in
IdleConf.py to see how it's done.

--

Boudewijn Rempt  | http://www.valdyas.org