SIGs

Tim Peters tim.one at home.com
Sun Jan 28 16:45:27 EST 2001

[Alex Martelli]
> Which reminds me -- is it just me, or does the page at
> http://www.python.org/sigs/ REALLY state that EVERY
> Python SIG has expired except catalog-sig (with 5 more
> months' life to go) and the two perennials meta-sig and
> pythonmac-sig?

Yup, that's what it says.  CNRI still hosts python.org but nobody at CNRI
ever updates it.  The only person outside of CNRI with sufficient access to
change anything there is Guido, and he just doesn't have time to keep the
site up to date by himself.  This will remain the case until some agreement
is reached with CNRI about moving python.org to a different host.

sad-but-true-ly y'rs  - tim