Interested in a Crypto-SIG?

Bryan Mongeau bryan at eevolved.com
Sat Jan 27 13:32:24 EST 2001

Daniel wrote:

> On Sat, 27 Jan 2001 14:09:55 +0100, Michael =?iso-8859-1?Q?Str=F6der?=
> <michael at stroeder.com> wrote:
>
> >I would like to propose a Crypto-SIG.
> >Let me know what you think.
> >
> >Ciao, Michael.
>

> It would be nice to have the new AES in a Python module, just like
> BlowFish, TwoFish, TDES, etc.   All of these algorithms (written in C)
> can be readily found on the net.  Not a very easy subject, though...
>
> best regards,
>
> Daniel

Your wish is my command. :)
Check out a higher thread, I am releasing my AES python module. There are
other goodies as well.

enjoy.
--
Bryan Mongeau

"Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense
that goes by the name of patriotism -- how passionately I hate them!"--
Einstein