Tkinter vs wxPython: your opinions?

Rick Lee rwklee at home.com
Thu Jan 25 20:07:30 EST 2001

Thank you all for your thoughtful posts. On reflection, I would say my
greatest need would be:

- being able to build data entry screens on the fly from a description of
an object's attributes

I am still very naive about this; but I would have thought the need for
this feature would crop up frequently.  I wonder why it doesn't seem to be
featured in the popular toolkits.  Maybe it is extremely easy for anyone to
build, in which case would someone care to post a working example.  Thanks.

- Rick