Should I join the PSA if it's "no longer relevant"?

Warren Postma embed at NO_SPAM_PLEASE.geocities.com
Tue Jan 9 14:58:59 EST 2001

I have a Python port (for ETS) that I'd like to place on the web somewhere,
preferably on Starship.python.net.

I have nothing against joining the PSA, but on the PSA web page I read:

> The PSA no longer serves a real purpose, now that the Python development
> team no longer works for CNRI. The information about memership below is
> no longer relevant, but lack of time prevents us from rewriting this
webpage
> to fully reflect reality.

So, here's the question, do I join PSA still, to get a page on Starship, or
can I get a page
on Starship, without joining the PSA?   How do we contribute to Python
development?

What do I do?!

Warren Postma
Python-ETS developer