Should I join the PSA if it's "no longer relevant"?

Lyle Johnson ljohnson at resgen.com
Wed Jan 10 10:12:26 EST 2001

> Or OpenAve.Net (http://www.openave.net/) -- I have no experience
> with them yet, but (after a couple of months of reasonably plain
> sailing) I've found the service at sourceforge over the last month or
> so degrading near-unbearably, to the point that I'm seriously thinking
> of moving elsewhere unless they get their act together again.

Alex's point is well-taken. Note that I qualified my experiences with SF
with "good, so far" ;) Things have indeed been a mess for the last month or
so but there are some signs that they're getting their act together again.
I've got a new project that may make its debut later this month but I'm
biding my time to decide whether to host it at SourceForge. I appreciate the
link to OpenAve.Net in the event that I need an alternate option!