post in CGI scripts

Gilles Lenfant glenfant at equod.com.nospam
Tue Jan 9 11:10:04 EST 2001

Hmmm...

With WinNT 4 + (IIS | Apache) + (Python 1.5.2 | python 2.0) I get all data
with "cgi.FieldStorage()" and did not need to patch anything.
Sorry, I have no experience with Xitami, but...
Did you test dummy POST handling scripts with something else than python
(i.e. perl)?

news: mailman.979051149.6515.python-list at python.org...