Interacting with a spawned ssh session?

Steven M. Castellotti scastell at sas.upenn.edu
Tue Jan 16 13:08:22 EST 2001

	I'm aware of sftp, but we use openssh around here, and I would prefer
an open-source solution anyway. If I can get the program I am writing to
work, then I plan to release it all under the gpl. Also, since the users
are familiar with graphical ftp only, I could just as easily teach them
scp as teach them sftp. I would prefer to not force them into the
command line, since many are not comfortable with it. (The graphical
portion will be in pyGTK)

--
Steve Castellotti
Systems Programmer