python compiled to native in less than a year?

Darren New dnew at san.rr.com
Tue Jan 16 20:58:22 EST 2001

Steve Holden wrote:
> patent applications to fail onthe grounds of "prior art". Apparently Arthur
> C. Clark described the geosynchronous satellite in concept in the British
> magazine "Wireless World", and this was enough to ensure that he was refused
> a patent on it later.

Uh, no. That was because you must "reduce a patent to art" or some such
phrase that basically means you actually have to do it, not just describe
how. Since at the time there was no way of launching satellites, there was
no way to reduce it to art.

--
Darren New / Senior MTS & Free Radical / Invisible Worlds Inc.
San Diego, CA, USA (PST).  Cryptokeys on demand.