Data output

Oliver Vecernik vecernik at aon.at
Thu Jan 25 06:51:43 EST 2001

I also tried to write to named pipes directly. It also worked fine:

p = open(r'\\printserver\port')
p.write('something')
p.close

My printer is connected to an external print server. But if connected to
a local port on a Win XX machine I need a *raw* device driver for the
printer. Does anybody know how this can be achieved? I'd like to use
Windows built in spooling capabilities, even if the printer is connected
to an external print server.

Oliver

--
VECERNIK Datenerfassungssysteme