Curses module for Python 2.0 for Windows NT

jurgen.defurne at philips.com jurgen.defurne at philips.com
Wed Jan 17 03:23:42 EST 2001

Dear all,

I am busy automating tasks across some Windows NT workstations, where
I control another program (Continuus/CM, if any one knows that).
Unfortunately, that control is not that easy. Ihave built a GUI interface,
but I am not really satisfied with it, so I want to simplify it somewhat so that
it can run in a DOS box using curses. Is there a curses add-on available
for the Win32 binaries ? It sure isn't part of the distribution I am using,
which is still the BeOpen version of Python 2.0

Regards,

Jurgen