OT: SourceForge problems [was: libraries=['m'] in config.py [Re: Python 2.1 alpha 1 ... ]]

Steven D. Majewski sdm7g at virginia.edu
Tue Jan 23 12:55:24 EST 2001

Please excuse the OT: I don't see any point in adding another unanswered
me-to complaint to the dozens already on SourceForge. Since there's a lot
of SourceForge users on this list maybe somebody knows what's up:

SourceForge seems to be pretty effectively broken for "new" projects
("new" =  those registered in the last month or two. )

There are dozens of queries on the SF discussion forums from people
having the same problems -- can't log in with ssh or cvs using ssh.
Other than a few well meaning "try this" responses that don't help,
and a status report that says that there is "some delay" with new
projects, there's not much response to any of those problems.

Does anyone know what going on at SourceForge ?

( I've been unable to update the Python<->objective-c bridge. )

-- Steve Majewski <sdm7g at Virginia.EDU>