CGI Source examples?

Joel Ricker joejava at dragonat.net
Wed Jan 24 23:34:08 EST 2001

    Does anybody know where I can find or would be willing to share the
source code for say a small to medium sized dynamic site written in Python?
I'd kind of like to see the right way (or at least a working way) of doing
this sort of thing.  I've read through the cgi module information but would
like to see how someone else put them together to make them work well --
especially to see how people do authentication and security.  Most of the
information I find is either very basic information (small one time, one
page scripts) or perl-centric scripts which I would like to stay away from.

Thanks
Joel