SpecFuncs Module

Pearu Peterson pearu at cens.ioc.ee
Wed Jan 10 16:51:01 EST 2001

On 10 Jan 2001, Johannes Nix wrote:

> I remember that there is a SpecFuncs Module from
> Travis Oliphant, which seems to be a wrapper for the
> Netlib cephesmodule.
>
> However, Travis' page at http://oliphant.netpedia.net was not
> reachable in the last few days. Could somebody point me to a mirror
> site, or perhaps someone has the module and is willing to send it to
> me ?  (But please, mail me before!).

Travis used our server for developing multipack, Multipack (not finished
new edition of multipack), and Sparse modules. You can get these modules
using CVS as follows:

  cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cens.ioc.ee:/home/cvs login

(when it asks for a password, enter `guest')

  cvs -z6 -d :pserver:anonymous at cens.ioc.ee:/home/cvs checkout multipack

or

  cvs -z6 -d :pserver:anonymous at cens.ioc.ee:/home/cvs checkout Multipack

or

  cvs -z6 -d :pserver:anonymous at cens.ioc.ee:/home/cvs checkout Sparse

Or you could just browse the CVS repository in

http://cens.ioc.ee/cgi-bin/cvsweb/python/

Regards,
	Pearu