McMillan's installer & new module

Dan Rolander dan.rolander at marriott.com
Wed Jan 17 12:38:25 EST 2001

I've played around with Gordon's Installer a bit, but have gotten stuck when
it can't find all the modules I need. He does have a lot of information on
his web site but I'm not sure I understand all of it. Is there a better way
to package Python scripts into standalone exe's for Win32? I've read a
little about freeze, squeeze, distutils, etc. but haven't tried them.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Dan