Curses module for Python 2.0 for Windows NT

Andrew Markebo flognat at flognat.myip.org
Thu Jan 18 09:34:43 EST 2001

Hmm download the pdcurses binaries for your compiler, add the
Modules/_cursesmodule.c to the python20 project, include the pdcurses
lib and compile.. and hold your thumbs :-)

An alternative aproach might be to use cygwin to compile python, and
included there is ncurses.

Would it be possible for me to throw one or two eyes at the module you
are doing.. We are converting to continuus here...

        /Andy