Is there an ISAPI interface for Python?

Costas Menico costas at springmail.com
Tue Feb 20 07:41:33 EST 2001

With everything Python hasy I was suprised to see that there isnt a
published ISAPI for Python. I have an ISAPI that I wrote for something
else. I was hoping to find a good and tested one for Python :) without
having to modify mine. May I ask you a couple of questions?

What method did you use to interface the ISAPI to Python? Which CGI
module are you using for testing? Also can you handle multiple
requests at the same time?

Maybe I could modify the one I have to do this.

thanks

costas