Is there an ISAPI interface for Python?

Syver Enstad syver at NOSPAMcyberwatcher.com
Mon Feb 19 02:39:42 EST 2001

I haven't found one, but I was working on one as a little side project. It
was starting to work out OK, but then I managed to screw it up one late
evening.

On the other hand the ASP ISAPI dll supports python, but I guess you were
talking about a custom ISAPI dll, weren't you?

The ISAPI extension I was making was supposed to mimic Python CGI as
accurately as possible so that you could use Python CGI scripts with it
without changing the .py file. Most of the dll revolves around handling one
python interpreter per thread and setting up the environment for these to
match the CGI enironment.

If you really need it I could see if I could get the project back on line.

news:3a90940f.2436689 at News.CIS.DFN.DE...